Tuesday 27 November 2012

Interface By Savanah and Leon

We made a PMI chart about the benefits and challenges about having a class blog. Some of the positive statements were:

- It show our families what we have been learning in class
- It has been like a diary for the year
- It improves our writing and reading skills
- We get to talk with other classes
- We have learned ICT skills like how to upload photos

Some of the challenges have been:

- Checking our posts and comments for sense and punctuation
- Making our comment interesting, not just saying 'that was cool' or 'that was fun.'
- Saying nice comments not mean ones

Some of the interesting things we said were:

- We won the interface awards
- People that can not read English can change the language on our blog.

We are really pleased to win the Interface award and we thank them for the prize, we are happy with joy.


We are very excited to win the award!

Click here to read about our amazing prize!



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe we won the Interface Awards, it was so awesome when I found out we won the award for best blog in NZ. I can't wait to see the massive Apple T.V in the library. It's going to be so
    cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Ali! I am looking forward to using the Apple TV too, it will be a lovely reward for all our hardwork. The best thing is you will still get to enjoy it in your class next year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! As you know, I was so excited when I received the email from Interface, that I immediately ran down to your classroom! I was over the moon for Miss Slater and all you wonderful children who have shared such an awesome learning journey in 2012! I think you now deserve a holiday - well almost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so lucky that i am in the class that has the best class blog!!!!!!!! Im going to miss G4 I've had really good fun here.

    ReplyDelete