Tuesday 18 December 2012

Last post!

Jasmine, Anqi, Olivia "It has been a brilliant year  in G4 and we hope we have a fantastic teacher like Miss Slater next year."
Matt, Cameron "We have really enjoyed being in G4 this year and having Miss Slater as a teacher. We wish everyone who reads this a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. PS I will miss EHS!"
Antony "G4 has been a great class to welcome the class into the senior syndicate."
Aimee, Savanah "It has been a pleasure to be in G4 this year and we hope that everyone in G4 will remember that cool times we've had together."
Max, Griffin "We would like to say that we've had a great time in G4. We have learned lots such as blogging, we have had fun times together. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year."
Rohan "I would like to say that this year has been a great year and I have liked having Miss Slater as a teacher and I wish everyone a happy Xmas and a great New Year!"
Annaliese and Olivia "Well, we think this year has been good because we have learned lots of skills that we probably wouldn't have learned with another teacher. We hope our next year's teacher will be great too!"
Jayda "I would like to say that this year has been awesome and it was a pleasure to have you Miss Slater as my teacher. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!"
Rosemary, Sarah, Paige "We have really enjoyed being in Miss Slater's class and we will miss her next year. We hope our new teacher is as nice!"
Tom "I have liked Miss Slater because she has let us learn and have fun!"
Matthew, Dylan "We have liked having Miss Slater as our teacher this year because she makes learning fun and easy to understand!"
Ali "This year has been marvellous. I wish I had another teacher like you next year."
Leon "I liked having Miss Slater this year because we have fun rewards!"
Jamie "This year has been really great because we had a lot of fun with learning"
Isabelle, Harriet "We have enjoyed being in the class and we will miss everybody. Merry Christmas and happy New Year!"

3 comments:

  1. Today is a the last day but tomorow is the last half day if that makes sense.I will miss being in G4 because there was so many nice people.I will also miss Miss Slater.The people next yera are very lucky to be in G4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow looking at this brings back so many memories. I'm suddenly reminded of all those things we did in year 5 haha. It's been 3 years now and G4 was certainly a year to remember!

    -Anqi

    ReplyDelete
  3. G4 was such a great class, I was so lucky to be in it. Miss Slater, you were such a great teacher who made learning so fun. I still really miss EHS and all the amazing classes and people in it.

    ReplyDelete