Wednesday 1 February 2012

Our First Day Back At School

Bonjour! Kia ora! Talofa! And a big hello to all visiting our blog from Eastern Hutt School!

Today was our very first day at school in the senior syndicate. We all felt quite nervous!
To begin the day we played a game of 'Capture the Cone,' it was really fun! The weather was quite wet at lunchtime so we had our first 'inside lunch.'
At the end of the day we reflected on our day at school and created this wordle. We came up with lots of creative words that represented our feelings and thoughts.



14 comments:

  1. Hi everyone,
    I really enjoyed our great first day in G4.....
    we are going to be the coolest class eva!!

    luv you all
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we did have a great day.and yes we are the coolest class ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are the coolest class ever.and will be all year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited about camp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was nervous at first then I GOT SUPER EXCITED about my new class LOL
    LIV C

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all love our new teacher and love working with her.I am really exited about swimming today i did games and water safety.I am also very exited about camp especially the mud slide.p.s we have the most beautiful and coolest teacher in history.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome G4! I really like your blog :]

    from Anisha

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so long ago and I was so young!!!!!I wish I got to go to Forest Lakes Camp again.It is sad realsing that that would be my last ever first day at EHS.I will miss it so much

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! it seems a long time since then and I can't believe it's nearly 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its been such a long time that I forgot about the tent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that was a long time ago, I will really miss G4.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW it seems like it was yesterday we were in g4.(olivia)It's amazing how long time has past it's like just yesterday was the first day back at school.(Jayda) it felt great to be in year 5 finally camp (Star)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to miss g4 soo much

    Annaliese

    ReplyDelete